No Interest Loan Scheme
No Interest Loan Scheme Video Presentation
The No Interest Loan Scheme is available to provide eligible applicants with flexible and affordable credit, without interest.
Purposes for loans include:
- White goods e.g. Washing machines and Refrigerators
- Electrical goods such as Televisions, Video Players and Heaters
- Household furniture eg. Beds, Lounge Suites, Dining Setting.
- Health Aids not covered by government subsidized schemes, eg. Asthma pumps, Glasses, Dental needs, Hearing aids.
- Education expenses for primary, secondary school and TAFE (VCE/VCAL) students such as books, uniforms, school camps and fees (where appropriate).
- Vehicle registration, repairs and tyres.
The loans are paid off with affordable repayments and are deducted from successful applicant's income through Centrepay.
Contact the office on 9705 6699 for further information and eligibility criteria.
Household Relief Loans Without Interest
In collaboration with the Australian Government, Good Shepherd is providing no interest loans upto $3000 towards rent and utilities